December 2, 2013
We are delighted to invite you to “How Technology Impacts the Pedagogy and Economics of Residential Higher Education,” an online learning summit on March 7–8, 2014, at the University of California, Berkeley.
This conference, sponsored by UC Berkeley, Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Stanford University, builds upon a highly successful conference sponsored by Harvard and MIT in March 2013. Presidents, provosts, and other leaders of higher education will come together to exchange knowledge and ideas on the challenges and opportunities for residential campuses during this time of rapid transformation in new modalities of teaching and learning.
You will find information about the conference and registration on this site. Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question, and a member of the planning committee will respond promptly. We look forward to welcoming you to Berkeley for this exciting and dynamic opportunity.
Teaching, Learning, Academic Planning & Facilities
University of California, Berkeley
Chancellor for Academic Advancement
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
2014 Planning Committee
- Bernd Girod, Professor, School of Engineering, Stanford University
- Eric Grimson, Chancellor and Bernard Gordon Professor Of Medical Engineering, MIT
- Cathy Koshland, Vice Provost for Teaching, Learning, Academic Planning & Facilities, UC Berkeley
- Robert Lue, Director of HarvardX, Faculty Director of the Derek Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, Director of Life Sciences Education, and Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology, Harvard University
- John Mitchell, Vice Provost for Online Learning and Professor of Engineering, Stanford University
- Greg Niemeyer, Associate Professor of New Media, Department of Art Practice, Social Apps Lab, and Director of Berkeley Center for New Media, UC Berkeley
- Mitchell Stevens, Associate Professor of Education and Director of Digital Research and Planning in the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
- Judith Warren Little, Dean of the Graduate School of Education, UC Berkeley
- Diana Wu, Dean of University Extension and Executive Director of Berkeley Resource Center for Online Education, UC Berkeley